Tuesday 25 May 2010

I felt like I was banging my head against a brick wall tonight.    After I tucked my son into bed, he marched down the stairs a further 6-7  times with a plethora of excuses....it would be so good if he could just go to sleep whenever he is put into bed, but children are unpredictable like that.     I can safely say that Ryan is our enfant terrible.


I have a confession to make; actually I haven’t been watching my diet as well as I should. It’s true when they say ‘A moment on the lips , is a lifetime on the hips’....motivation is what I need.  We have been eating more vegetarian products (quorn)…as a change from eating meat sometimes in an effort to try to eat more healthily. I was a vegetarian for 8 years and it was one of the best things I ever did. It’s really scary when I think I could be putting myself or my closest ones at risk of bowel cancer or heart disease.   It is a worry.
                    Chips......my favourite food of all time!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think lots of parents recognize themselves, lol, when they read about Ryan not willing to sleep.....