Wednesday 5 January 2011

I am about one third of my way through my Latin course now...with it being an intensive home study course, I've had to keep myself motivated to actually do some serious swotting...the first assignment I got 92% , an A grade. I hope I can match that in my next one which is due January the 21st.   

Happy new year to everyone who knows me (and to those who don't). I always never used to bother with New Year's resolutions before but on Monday my sister and I enrolled ourselves on an aerobics class at my local leisure centre. I'd anticipated some sore muscles afterwards and I was right...my neck was stiff too, so much so that I found it hard to look sideways & I thought to myself..   what damage have I done??

A new year , a fresh start.  So I have been decluttering my life...letting go of friendships and material items  that no longer serve a purpose as far as I'm concerned...Decluttering is supposed to have a soothing effect on the mind.   You're supposed to be able to think better after doing the deed.   And I have done it many times.

No comments: